Celebrate Australia Day on the Sydney Harbour with a traditional, three-course Australian BBQ, classic cocktails, and incredible sightseeing.
- Per Person MV Jerry Bailey
- Infant 4 years and under
New Year’s Eve on Sydney Harbour!
Why not welcome in 2022 and make those New Year resolutions on the best harbour in the world? Say goodbye to all the worries and make a New Year’s Eve resolution as you watch the spectacular Sydney Harbour fireworks display. The harbour is the closest place to the fireworks, and Sydney Princess Cruises can give you the front row seats! All you have to do is book the New Year’s Eve Sydney Cruise with us on time and you can rest assured that it will be a celebration of a lifetime. Get your family and friends together to welcome in 2022.
For two decades, we have been sailing these waters, entertaining crowds young and old by organising the best New Year’s Eve cruise that Sydney has ever seen. All our vessels are well-equipped and come with experienced staff that will make sure all your wishes are fulfilled.
The vessel has large outdoor viewing decks, and plenty of viewing room on the upper, front and side decks on the lower level. This is what makes this boat ideal for a New Years cruise in Sydney, as it comes with a large outdoor space so everyone gets to see the world-famous fireworks.
Great food, an open bar including alcohol, and DJ music all included in your package.
You will have a delicious menu prepared by our executive chef with a scrumptious buffet with fresh Australian seafood, all served in accordance with our Covid safe plan, and a dessert selection served in the latter part of the evening. See menu below.
A great DJ will be playing the best tunes to take you into the New Year.
An open bar will also be available offering beer, wine, sparkling and house spirits, and soft drinks.
$849.00 per person, all-inclusive, this is a fantastic price!!!
Friday 31 December 2021
7:30pm Boarding 37 Bank St Pyrmont
Food Service from 7:45pm
All times are approximate and subject to change
- Australian beef striploin with thyme and shiraz wine Jus on a bed of sweet potato mash (gf)
- Double smoked leg ham carved onboard with whiskey honey sauce and assorted mustards (gf)
- Roasted moroccan spiced chicken fillet
- Smoked Salmon with cucumber ribbons, capers and dill
- Roast seasonal vegetables of potato, corn cobs, red onion, carrot and truss tomato(v) (gf)
- Steamed greens of broccolini and bok choy (v) (gf)
- Fresh succulent king prawns with cocktail sauce (v)
- Pear and wild roquette salad with chefs dressing (v)(gf)
- Bread rolls
- Mini Creamy Classic Ice Creams
- Delicious Chocolate Brownies
- Tea & coffee
Diamond Bar Package
- Beer, Sparkling, Red and White Wines, Soft drink and Juice
(gf) = Gluten Free
(v) = Vegetarian, may contain seafood