A hot breakfast is served on board as we make our way out onto the water to watch the amazing humpback whales up close. Reserve today!
Sydney Whale Watching Cruise
- Adult 15 and older
- Child 5 – 14 years
- Concession Student or senior (must show valid Concession card when boarding)
- Infant Ages 4 and under
Whale Watching Cruise in Sydney
A new and exciting whale watching season is ahead of us! Book a whale watching cruise in Sydney with us to enjoy breathtaking views of the harbour as you cruise alongside the most magnificent sea creatures on Earth.
Sydney Princess Cruises is one of the most popular private charter agencies that organise group and individual cruises in the Sydney Harbour. We have been sailing the local waters for two decades now, offering several types of whale watching tours in Sydney, each accompanied by experienced members of our staff. They ensure each person who boards our vessel has the time of their lives. Whether you book the Oz whale watching breakfast or lunch cruise with your better half, family, friends, or on your own, you are guaranteed to have a memorable experience. We customise our service to meet all your demands in terms of food, activities or any other requests.
Whale watching off Sydney Heads is an exhilarating adventure, an awe-inspiring treat that you will remember forever! The southern hemisphere humpback migration is estimated to be approx. 36,000 whales this year, with an average increase of 11% per year, quite amazing considering these magnificent creatures were nearly hunted to the point of extinction 45 years ago. You can learn this and more interesting facts about the whales known to swim the Sydney waters thanks to our knowledgeable tour guides. They will introduce you to the thrilling sea life and answer any questions you may have.
Our Sydney Harbour whale watching cruises are a fascinating experience and never cease to amaze young and old. The following items are included in the price of our tour:
- 4-hour whale watching cruise from Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, along Sydney Harbour, out through Sydney Heads and return
- Informative commentary on whales, their migration patterns and behaviour including a number of interesting facts and statistics
- Breakfast cruise includes Hot breakfast served on board. Vegetarian and specific dietary requirements can be catered for with sufficient notice.
- Tea, coffee, and water
- Lunch cruise includes assisted service buffet lunch on board. Vegetarian and specific dietary requirements can be catered for with sufficient notice.
- Vessel the “Jerry Bailey” capable of carrying 180 pax with the number limited to 95 pax on whale watching tours to ensure everyone has a good vantage point. Fully qualified crew on board.
- Comfortable vessel with multiple outside viewing areas, indoor lounge area and licensed bar for beverages (extra charge)
- Sightseeing guarantee, on the rare occasion you don’t get to see the whales join another whale watching cruise for free!
The boat departs from Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, Sydney. The pontoon is located outside the restaurant called Searock Grill restaurant. Contact us right away for more information and book your spot on our next whale watching lunch cruise in Sydney.
Like what you hear? Then take a few moments to see what else we’ve got for you! Sydney Princess Cruises also organises a private whale watching tour – 4 hours of whale watching, accompanied by an informative commentary on whales.