Join us during Whale Watching season (May – November) as we marvel at these incredible creatures frolicking and swimming in the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Luxury Whale Watching Experience
Departs from 2 different locations.
Choose between Campbell’s Cove Pontoon or King Street Wharf
- Adult 15 and older
- Child 5 – 14 years
- Infant Ages 4 and under
- Private charter 1-5 guests included, $325 per additional guest
Private Luxury Whale Watching off the Sydney Heads
Sydney Princess Cruises, a premier private charter boat operator, organises a 4-hour luxury whale watching tour for tourists and locals who can never grow tired of cruising next to these magnificent creatures. To ensure it is an unforgettable experience, we pay special attention to every single detail on that day.
BBQ buffet lunch and beverages are included. Our experienced staff will remain at your disposal throughout the day to indulge your needs and ensure that the entire event goes smoothly.
Luxury cruising whale watching is an exhilarating adventure, seeing these incredible creatures frolicking in the ocean is an awe-inspiring treat that you will remember forever! Such special occasions are fun for the whole family – kids and adults.
This cruise is a must if you want that more personal experience for a small group, family or couples. Join us during whale watching season as we marvel at these incredible creatures frolicking and swimming in the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean.
The southern hemisphere humpback migration is estimated to be approx. 36,000 whales this year, with an average increase of 11% per year, quite amazing considering these magnificent creatures were nearly hunted to the point of extinction 45 years ago.
Over the years, Sydney Princess Cruises made continuous efforts to design a luxury whale watching tour that you will enjoy every minute of. Our people have talked to our guests about their thoughts and wishes, all in order to refine our service to achieve absolute excellence. Today, we include the following perks in our whale watching tour:
- 4-hour whale watching cruise along Sydney Harbour, out through Sydney Heads and return
- Informative commentary on whales, their migration patterns and behaviour including a number of interesting facts and statistics
- Buffet BBQ lunch on board. Vegetarian and specific dietary requirements can be catered for with sufficient notice.
- Open bar of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drink
- Tea, coffee, and water
- Vessel MV Ocean Blue is capable of carrying 16 pax with the number limited to 10 pax on whale watching tours to ensure everyone has a good vantage point. Fully qualified crew on board.
- Comfortable vessel with multiple outside viewing areas, indoor lounge area and licensed bar for beverages
Available as a shared cruise with a maximum of 10 guests or book a private charter for a maximum of 12 guests. Should you decide to rent our first-class cruiser for a private tour of the bay, contact Sydney Princess Cruises and we will make the arrangements.